Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.onemediaevents.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Do not use the contact forms to send confidential or payment information, only the payment portals for ticket purchasing should be used for processing any payment details such as credit cards.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Analytics & Purchasing Tickets
To improve our website, we track users of onemediaandevents.com using Google Analytics and cookies. While you visit our site, we might track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and fulfill the order!
If you create, submit, import, save, or publish event ticket information, as well as RSVP or purchase tickets to events, such information is retained in the local database:
- Attendees information (RSVPs and Tickets): name and email address
- Ticket information (RSVPs and Tickets): name, email address, and ticket number/SKU (via check-in page)
- Ticket purchaser information: name and email address
- Ticket purchaser billing address, which is collected through the use of WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, or PayPal
Who we share your data with
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members and, when applicable, the event organisers of each specific event have access to this information to help fulfil orders, confirm attendance, and support you.
We may also share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to offer the best consultancy and services possible;
- relevant authorities – to facilitate the detection of crime if we believe there are illicit activities happening;
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
How long we retain your data
What rights you have over your data
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Where we send your data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. Depending on your use of the website, your data is shared with or processed by:
- Our Payment Processing Provider
- Connected Third Parties
Changes to this policy
Last modification 20 August 2019